Position: OCTG Inspector Assistant
Location: Mbao, Dakar
Inspection assistant to help operations on the ground.
6 day working week / 8hr days
- Required to work outdoors at clients site
- Assisting the inspector by way of cleaning, preparing pipe and drilling equipment prior to the NDT inspection process
- Cleaning and buffing of drilling equipment using hand and power tools
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of High School education.
- Engineering Diploma or equivalent preferrable although not mandatory
- Should have a minimum of 2 years working experience in an industrial environment.
- Ability to communicate well in English, both written and verbal
Skill and Competencies
- Ability to use abrasive hand tools such as angle grinders, straight grinders etc
- Cleaning of high value drilling tools using chemicals such as Rigwash
- Available to conduct overtime, work weekends and holidays where required
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong commitment to HSE standards
- Candidate must be located within the vicinity of the worksite in Mbao, Dakar
- On the job training will be provided by the company along with PPE